Monday, June 20, 2011

06/20/11

I came to the realization that tourists aren't in the market for art, but for trinkets. I set out to supply them with what they want and made 16 necklaces, a couple of bracelets and miniature books (journal type). Our new way of thinking is that the customer wants items priced under $20 so I am accomodating them. With a little bit of money invested into this project, I am in the midst of some heavy contemplating on what I'm going to do with this venture. Do I stay or do I go?

I babysit for my granddaughter full time. My anniversary was last month and my husband bought me an entry level dslr camera. Marry the two, and you get this! LOL or, actually, LOML (Love of My Life)! Ha ha! So I find myself torn between my love of crafting and the love of my offspring - naturally she'll win, but I do have to find a balance.

Yes, I made this hat for her - it's one of about 100! LOL Here's a picture of the first outfit I made for her (before we knew she was a girl). The emblems are for the Colorado Avalanche hockey team. My son is a devout follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment